Saturday 13 August 2011

My attempts - a sigh...is just a sigh


I try to accept people at 'face-value' and try not question them....I like thinking that people are who they are because of their background. Past experiences mold them and who are we to second guess them.

Nevertheless, people are not who they seemed to be and I had been bitten in my butt...more than once....but I always try to stay an open mind...


Nevertheless, the bites are just means to alert us that our progressive wants and desires in this earth are not always met. He determines.....

These bites act as reminders not take our love ones for granted...to cherish them and to rejoice with them for their lasting support and unprejudiced, unconditioned, eternal love.

Ergo....thank Allah for the bites and pray that they are not with fangs....(attempting to be funny...)

Thank you Yamin Salim




No comments:

Post a Comment